Laser Therapy is a form of phototherapy which involves the application of monochromatic light over biological tissue to elicit a bimodulative effect within that tissue.
Distinct effects which are known to occur when using Laser Therapy :
• Growth factor response within the cells and tissue as a result of
increased ATP and protein synthesis.
• Improved cell proliferation & Change in cell membrane permeability
to calcium uptake.
• Pain relief as a result of increased endorphin release & Acupuncture
• Increased serotonin and Suppression of nociceptor action.
• Strengthening the immune system response via increasing levels of
lymphocyte activity through a newly researched mechanism termed
photo modulation of Blood.
- Micro controller based
- LCD display to make the unit more user friendly
- Feather touch keypad
- Safety key lock
- Shockproof, Elegant, Light weight ABS cabinet
- Fixed Programs for continuous and pulse
- Treatment timer
|Laser beam Class
||: Semiconductor GaAs
|Modes of operation
||: Continuous, Pulse upto 5 Khz
||: 650 nm
|Maximum Probe power
||: 20 mw
||: 0.8 w/cm2
|Max energy within 1 min
||: 1 Joule
||: 0.025 cm2